Twin Scinece | Robotic Art Kit | Compatible with LEGO®️ | STEM Learning | Arduino | Robotics | Coding | Programming | Safe to Play | Easy to Build
The Robotic Art Kit is a LEGO®-compatible creative maker kit that combines technology with art. It’s a beginner-level kit with hands-on fun experiments demonstrating the science behind everyday technologies.
Unleash the artist inside with Spin Art. Kids will observe and understand mesmerizing inertia experiments while building a spin art machine and making unique creations.
- START STEM EDUCATION FOR THE BETTER FUTURE : This AWARD WINNING educational STEM toy have everything a child needs to explore art, science and robotic technologies. Great for homeschooling your kids and have fun.
- COMPATIBLE WITH LEGO : The modules are produced to be LEGO compatible they can be easily designed. Using the manual, children can start building, playing and coding as fast as possible.
- UNLOCK CHILDREN'S CURIOSITY : Children can spark their creativity and curiosity and design their own inventions by learning coding. In addition to the sample projects we provide, children will be encouraged to develop and design their own unique projects to provide solutions to global problems.
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS AGED 5-11 : This STEM toy is suitable for Key Stage 1 (KS1) ,Key Stage 2 (KS2) and Key Stage 3 (KS3) learning. Twin introduces science and technology to children and help them experiment, build , learn and solve real life problems.
- FREE ONLINE CONTENT : More projects online for FREE. Twin Mobile App for unlimited projects and learning experiences. Twin digital application consists of interdisciplinary courses which provide the kids with the scientific knowledge of the projects they applied and fun challenges which sparks their creativity. - By purchasing you will be donating to Twin’s Science Movement Campaign; your donation will deliver science kits to the most disadvantaged rural areas around the globe.
- Fosters creativity
- Improves motor skills
- Teaches problem-solving
- Increases attention span
For video description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1W58YfUNDQ